Wednesday, November 26, 2008

West Spring Goes Japan!


West Spring students in Kyushu, Japan.
Click here to share the moments at our new flickr site!

We are also now featured on the Syugakukan High School website.
More friends from around the world!

"The Minamata Disease has caused me to feel sad. It has allowed me to realise how lucky I am to live in a country without pollution disease. And guilty that Singaporeans aren't treasuring what they have. Because the cleanliness of the country is all because of foreign workers and Singaporeans are taking it for granted, thinking that it is the workers' duty to clean up the mess they left.

The physical experience of being up on a crater (volcano at Mt Aso) was awesome, It's something more than making the textbook come alive. Much sadness fills me as I leave this wonderful place (Japan). As the saying goes : An end of a journey is the beginning to a new one."
Clement Tan Hong Ye (Sec 2B)

"It was cool to see water gushing out from both sides of the (Tsujunkyo) Bridge. It was refreshing when water sprinkled on our faces. Rainbow could be seen. It was the first time to see it as close as a metre away.'
'The tea in the cup looked as if it was wasabi. I hesitated before having a sip. It tasted nice and warm. I liked it :D"
Tan Ting Yew (Sec 2A)

"I had a great time communicating with the Japanese students (at Syugakukan High School). They were nice and cute! They tried very hard to talk to us in English. I also tried talking to them in Japanese. I want to go back to the school! Kakko ii!' 'We got to make our own sake cup. It was cool and awesome. The whole room was dusty and my eyes and nose were irritated. I managed to finish the cup anyway. I love it."
Putri Nasriyah bte Yunos (Sec 2E)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home