Wednesday, February 23, 2005

GCE O-level Result Release


Best Wishes to all West Spring students awaiting their O-level results! It's confirmed that Monday 28 January 2005 will be the day of days.

It is gonna come in anytime very soon. It is gonna be an emotional affair for everyone. There will be tears of joy and sadness. A time for reconcialiation and a time for jubilation. A time that will leave an indellible mark in all our lives - yours and mine. For West Spring. For the teachers. For all those who proudly make up our pioneer batch.

This is the day all the graduating class teachers have spoken about a year ago. And that time has finally arrived.

The teachers have taught all their classes to the best of their abilities and beyond and I thank my fellow teachers of WSSS for working as one cohesive team.

I wish all of Class of 2004 the very best grades in all their subjects. May the good grades open many doors ahead. To members of 4A, 4B, 4C & 4D 2004 my prayers are with you. And so are the prayers of all the teachers of West Spring. And all of our juniors.

I would want the S4 & S5 2005 batches to observe and reflect very carefully in the next coming days. Write down a journal of your personal resolve when the results come out. This will be your companion for your preparations in the days ahead for your own Os.

Something extra
To my form class 4A 2004, I can't say this online but I miss you guys & gals. Thanks for a great year1 in WSSS. Never said this, but I've always been proud of you.
To my AMath classes of 4A, 4B & 4C, I will celebrate your results for those who have not failed me & yourselves to secure high credits and distinctions. It is only fair. We have worked too hard for this day.
To 4Dynamites, though we did not have many close encounters, my best wishes to you dynamites coz we fight for the same team - team WSSS.

Mrs Chua (4B), Ms Wee(4C), Mr Simon(4D) & myself (4A), all the graduating class subject teachers and all the teachers who have taught you from Secondary 1 , and all of West Spring - staff, students and friends wish you nothing but the very best.


Sincerely

MR RUDIE ASMARA

PS - BlogM2, you know what you have to do on Monday. Thanks in advance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Omni said...

Congrats, kids!! :-)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home